Ten Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
J. K. Giih
1. I wear out more than one pair of shoes a year.
2. I no longer want to join the communist party.
3. I don’t remember if I know how to swim.
4. I never understood addiction until I got addicted to frozen pizza.
5. I often don’t listen to music for weeks.
6. My spirit animal is the jackdaw.
7. I believe everyone deserves to be loved.
8. I understand serial killers better than I understand people who donate money to humanitarian organizations.
9. I am a romantic at heart but have never bought flowers to anyone but myself.
10. My biggest fear about going to prison is not having a place to keep my books in. That, and being raped.
11. Despite my good looks and evident intellect I have never been approached by a woman.
12. I once killed a man with my bare hands.
13. I hate the moments when I feel like I’m supposed to say something but I don’t know how.
14. I sometimes wonder if I would be happier as a mathematician.
15. I’m against democracy.
16. I am passionate about experimental literature.
17. I don’t sit alone in the dark often enough.
18. I have had dirty thoughts about most of my male friends.
19. I feel like I’m too old to cosplay.